Health, Nutrition and Fitness (427)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hydrogenation

Is anyone familiar with the process of hydrogenated foods and their effects on the body? I know hydrogenated fats negatively affect health,…

Started by Henna Latep

1 May 1, 2016
Reply by Roy Hendriks

Conor McGregor is afraid of vegans?

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Apr 28, 2016

Vegan Fitness Model Wins Arnold Classic At 42!!

In the protein-crazy, youth-dominated world of bodybuilding, one woman is shattering stereotypes! High-carb vegan competitor Crissi Carva…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Apr 27, 2016

What Vegans Eat In The Desert | Tucson VegFest

It's time to put to rest the age-old question every vegan receives at one time or another: "So, what if you were on a desert island...???…

0 Apr 26, 2016

Medical Doctor Reacts to YouTube Fitness Nutrition ‘Experts'

Furious Pete, Six Pack Shortcuts & countless other YouTube fitness channels dole out nutrition advice. How would a medical doctor trai…

0 Mar 1, 2016

Why Your Doctor Is Lying To You | Dr. Michael Greger

The truths in this video are shocking and infuriating! Is your doctor telling you the whole truth about what’s best for your health? How…

0 Feb 9, 2016

Why Your Doctor Is Lying To You | Dr. Michael Greger

The truths in this video are shocking and infuriating! Is your doctor telling you the whole truth about what’s best for your health? How…

0 Feb 9, 2016

300 lb VEGAN NFL Football Player?! | David Carter Interview

Defensive lineman David Carter was a meat-eating, milk-guzzling, BBQ-loving football player. About the furthest from vegan you could find…

0 Jan 25, 2016

My Vegan Muscle Photo Shoot & Transformation!

Think vegans can’t build muscle? Check out my vegan muscle photo shoot and see my transformation from bloated and heavy to lean and cut i…

0 Jan 5, 2016

How NOT To DIE: Foods That Add Years | Dr. Michael Greger

What are the leading causes of preventable death? Which foods are scientifically proven to prevent and reverse disease? Are diet and exer…

0 Dec 31, 2015

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service