Introduce Yourself (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Vegetarian Main Meals in London

Hi everyone,     I was wondering what would make our product more interesting?  We have launched Leafcard, a vegetarian and vegan card whi…

Started by Leafcard

6 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by the dave

Vegan in Tahiti

Hi everybody! I'm new on this site and I registered to find some friends, ideas and support about veganism: I've been a long time vegetar…

Started by Astrid Prevost

0 Oct 23, 2015

Hello everyone!

Hi all! I'm Kitsch. I'm sure you can tell, I'm very, very new to the site and not quite sure how things work around here! All I know is tha…

Started by Liza "Kitsch" Bartow

3 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Gie Gee Phebus

New Vegan

Am a new Vegan..i have about a week under my belt so far. Trying to learn all the new things to fill my kitchen with so i have been scoring…

Started by Lisa Warren

1 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by A Edwards

hello from Maryland

I'm new to the site. I'm 30 and from Maryland, near Washington DC. I've been a vegetarian for about 7 years now but very rarely ate meat pr…

Started by Erin Gombita

2 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Uno

Hiya

Hi there. i'm back. need a break from other sites and more veg bonding time... Russ

Started by Uno

0 Aug 25, 2015

I am here to teach the Peace Meditation and for dating Women

I would like to know if anyone is interested in learning the Peace Meditation. I will share the benefits and how they are achieved through…

Started by Kevin

0 Aug 4, 2015

any vegetarins out here??

any vegan out here?? who could help me with few questions about turning vegan

Started by Deepak Saini

1 Jul 12, 2015
Reply by vp sasidharan

I REMEMBER TO BACK TO OLD STORY

IAM VEG FROM THE AGE OF 12 ONWARDS. AFTER MY MARRIAGE I COMPELLED MY WIFE DONT EAT MUTTON BEFORE ME. AFTER CERTAIN YEAR I HATRED MY WIFE DU…

Started by ASAITHAMBITN

0 May 21, 2015

Hello everyone, what a wonderful place to join on the web!

From meat lover to vegan Let me first introduce myself. I try to keep it as brief as possible :-D and I hope you don't get bored reading a…

Started by Leon van Steenkiste

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by vp sasidharan

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service