Introduce Yourself (369)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the boards

Hey Everyone! I'm new to the vegfriend website.  Just wanted to say HI and hopefully meet some other people who share the same love & c…

Started by Stacey Morrison

14 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Xiao Kang

Intro - Dave S - Oklahoma, USA

Hi all -  I am 43 and went vegetarian for two month this year (April - May) then back to meat after I injured my knee running - I somehow I…

Started by Dave Strickland

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Xiao Kang

vegetarian & vegan blogger

Hello my name is Pallavi and I am based in India. I turned into a vegetarian 3 years ago for ethical reasons. Although I am a vegetarian I…

Started by pallavigupta14

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Xiao Kang

Hi there :)

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and still getting use to it, bit of a technophobe.

Started by Dani

2 Oct 18, 2012

Hello...

it's interesting to be a part of this site. We have one similarity as a Vegans and we will find more as vegfriends further..nice to meet u…

Started by Santhosh Jsk

6 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Santhosh Jsk

Hello..

I'm new to here and just wanted to say hello.I'm 45 and have been a vegetarian since I was 20.I love chocolate and want to find a tasty veg…

Started by tracy galbraith

13 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by tracy galbraith

Texas Vegans!

Hi y'all, Any other vegans here living in Texas?

Started by Sara G

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Humberto Antonio Ruiz

J

Hey guys just got onto this site. Been vegetarian for 1 year and am now starting the proses of becoming vegan :)

Started by Kate

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Dinesh Ganesan

new here

Hi, gang. This group just posted to my f.b. page... thought it was interesting, so I joined.... been veg for 30+ yrs, now vegan. Nice to me…

Started by buddy katz

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Jona Tongco

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service