Other Issues (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Great Egg Conspiracy: Lies, Corruption & Kevin Bacon

A shocking expose on the deep corruption, shameless lies, and illegal activities of the egg Industry in the United States.  From junk sci…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Sep 10, 2015

Administrator

What compelled YOU to change and become Vegan/Vegetarian?

There are many reasons why people choose to go vegetarian or vegan. Some are compelled by the environmental impact and animal rights.Others…

Started by Jenii Saladtarian

28 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Jay

Vegetarianism vs Religion

Hello, I have been vegan for more than 12 years  now. I am from Indonesia, where vegetarianism/veganism is always related to religion. So m…

Started by Xiao Kang

122 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

Natural Products Expo West 2015 Day 1!

Hey Guys! This year, I had the pleasure of attending the Natural Products Expo West. I had an awesome time, met some awesome people. and ch…

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Mar 27, 2015

Man is lacto-vegetarian by birth

Man is lacto-vegetarian by birth.If man would have been a flesh eater they could have just survived eating flesh all the year round.They wo…

Started by Indrajeet Raut

0 Mar 7, 2015

Permaculture: A Revolution in Disguise

Welcome to Vegan Paradise, grow your own food organic and sustainable for the environment, live free and live with nature. I started worki…

Started by Roy Hendriks

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Roy Hendriks

Is it counterproductive to advocate "Alternatives" to animal experiments?

Most vegetarians and vegans are also concerned about the vivisection issue, so here is something to consider; Alternative Research by Dr Ch…

Started by Barry

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Barry

investment advice

Hello All I'm in the fortunate position of having some money to invest and don't want to end up financing oil exploration in the Artic, pa…

Started by beverley Cakmakci

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by beverley Cakmakci

This Xmas - From "Happy Cow" : Vegan Party and Gift Ideas‏

From; http://www.happycow.net/moozine/2014_dec_holiday.html and http://www.happycow.net/moozine/2014_dec_holiday2.html   HappyCow Hom…

Started by Barry

3 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Barry

It’s Not a Fairytale: Seattle to Build Nation’s First Food Forest

Forget meadows. The city’s new park will be filled with edible plants, and everything from pears to herbs will be free for the taking. Seat…

Started by Xiao Kang

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Carla

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service