Other Issues (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is more important ! being a human first or being an animal lover ?

I know, being a human and animal lover both are important and one should be a human being and love animals too. But most of the time i met…

Started by Sandeep

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Poonam DJ

How have you found dating to be in a meat eating world?

Do you find it difficult to find some one with same interests as your self, who is vegetarian/vegan when being in a meat eating world, or d…

Started by Veggie Princess

8 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by NoNameNeeded

Meat eater boyfriend

Hey  So I've been vegetarian for over a year now, and my boyfriend of 11 months decided to go pescetarian a few months back after we watch…

Started by Marie Garratt

25 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by cactushugger

Should your pet be Vegan because you are?

Vegans who feed their dogs animal flesh: How do you want to end animal slavery if you're just gonna keep supporting it for your pets sake?…

Started by Nina Dream

10 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Anne

Blood type O

I came across some literature that explained that type O blood is an ancient bloodtype that is not well suited for grains and dairy.  Can a…

Started by Jonathan Neuzil

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Anne

Does your pet eat meat

Hello people so I'm asking this question because there are vegans /vegetarians that give their pets meat fish etc . I have a 1.6 year old L…

Started by Jessie Banger

30 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Aeowen

Should I give meat to my children?

My country is a big meat eater, and generally speaking unhealthy ang overweight. When I say, "No thank you, I dont eat meat!" people ask 'W…

Started by Eszter Szeles

0 Jun 18, 2014

Colorado Sells $19 Million in Cannabis in March: $1.9 Million Goes to Schools and Crime Down 10%

All the naysayers who were against marijuana legalization are eating crow about now. Colorado’s weed sales just keep trending up, and with…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Jun 8, 2014

Abortion and Vegetarian Lifestyle

I'm new here and beginning to transitioning to a vegetarian diet. I had a question for everyone since this is one of the things that lead m…

Started by Rachael

3 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Erica

USDA to Allow Chickens From U.S. to Be Shipped to China for Processing and Back to U.S.

Scores of Americans are in an uproar since Food Safety News revealed the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) will soon allow U.S. chicken…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Apr 1, 2014

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service