Other Issues (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts Materialize

I have a really bad habit of thinking bad thoughts.I used to do it for about three or four years. I knew that they materialize but still th…

Started by Deniz

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Dreamless 无梦

Is Being A Vegan Boring?

Before being a vegan, before being even a veggie, I liked my food to be adventurous. I was never the kid that just ate plain pasta or the k…

Started by ScarleyyJewel

3 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Meaghan Lynn

What are everybody's oppions on faux fur

In England faux fur coats are in fashion, I really don't know what to make of them, some can look really nice. Is it wrong that a vegan can…

Started by Kimberly Fox

50 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by Abraham O'Malley

Plants have feelings...???

Sooooo...do plants really have feelings???? Scientists have proven (through various experiments) that plants does have feelings.  http://ww…

Started by Andreana Prince

0 Dec 4, 2013

who is out there over 40 years old?

I am over 40. Anybody else out there? What are the issues you're dealing with that might be different from others younger than us?

Started by julie

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Noy

Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

So I have lots of veg*n and I couldn't stop noticing that most of them seem to express a strong hatred of Christians. Lots of them seem to…

Started by Humberto Antonio Ruiz

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

We don't eat them but do we wear them?

Recently saw this video of animals being skinned. I couldn't even watch it because it felt like my heart was being torn out. It was terribl…

Started by Shauda

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Shauda

Siberian 'forest boy' found after 16 years in wilderness

Russian authorities have found a young man living alone in a Siberian forest after having apparently spent most of his life living there i…

Started by Xiao Kang

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Brynn Trussell

100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

In a new study conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), every single fish tested from 291 freshwater streams across the United State…

Started by Xiao Kang

4 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Dr. Nun Sava-Siva Amen-Ra

The reason I still wear leather

When I became a vegetarian, I realised an obvious hypocrisy in myself and many others. Although I looked down upon the idea of killing anim…

Started by Ryan

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Alaina

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service