Restaurants and Dining Out (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eating veg options in a meat-serving restaurant, ethics/profit, and Ethos in Bangkok - best veggie restaurant in the world!

I have always taken the attitude of 'supply and demand'....that if you don't physically hand over money for a meat dish then you are doing…

Started by Eve

1 May 18, 2014
Reply by Dan R.

Point of Nausea...

Even though I have been on my Vegetarian Journey more than 25 years, I never imagined getting to the 'point of nausea' @ social events and…

Started by Julie Dillon

2 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Stacy

Cheating Vegan

So I was at Subway the other day and ordered a veggie delight.  Someone else got meat on theirs and the guy asked if I was ok with both the…

Started by Ryan Dane

24 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Julie Dillon

Veggie Dishes-hard to find!

I often wonder why meat dishes are more commonplace than vegetable dishes in common rice stalls or food stalls. Vegetable dishes should be…

Started by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

Veganism vs. Society

Hello there, I have been Vegan for nearly 4 years now and I have had some great arguments with friends and especially family members about…

Started by Chio

5 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Ruth

Special Order Madness

If anything, vegetarians are explorers of culinary individuality. But some of us take it to the next level. It's not enough just to order a…

Started by Alfred Anthony

4 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Sharon Ng Huey Yuek

Vegetarian option foods are usually spicy

I'm fed up of going into a restaurant with family or friends and finding that the only vegetarian options on the menu are spicy foods. It's…

Started by VickyJane

9 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Erika Davis

People should not assume!

Now, at restaurants you can easily get vegetarian options, it's not that hard, but when you're at a cafeteria/all you want eat buffet type…

Started by Brittany Anderson

16 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Adrian Backhouse

Restraunts and fast food with vegan food

I've noticed during my 2 years of being vegan that its harder to eat out and when you do its hard to even have a selection. I wanted to sha…

Started by Elizabeth Hasley

57 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by jet rink

Vegan in Dortmund, Germany

In a year I'll study abroad in Dortmund. Does anyone know how veggie friendly they are there? Or does anyone have any ideas of how to make…

Started by Madeline Webster

0 Nov 15, 2013

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service