Restaurants and Dining Out (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Halloween season, and the candy that is actually vegan! :)

Hey all i just found this link off a vegan website that explains the vegan safe candies out there! if you're like me and have a bit of a sw…

Started by Jeneen Jensen

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Jeneen Jensen

Eating out as a vegan in Canada. Calling all Canadians!

I live in BC and have been a vegetarian for 2 years. I've made the switch to vegan, but now I don't know where to eat when out. I used to l…

Started by Laura

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Amber Rose

Vegan life in GB

Hey guys, I am a vegan from Germany and I will spend the next term in York to study there, yeah! I'm so excited :) I'll be there from Septe…

Started by Theresa

10 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Cheryl

Veggies, do you trust non-veggies with your food?

Also, have you gotten sick by someone slipping something in your food you weren't used to anymore?

Started by Lauren Woods

97 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Peacc Outter

Vegan Friendly Options

Found this on Peta's website today and thought it was worth a share. Lots of options for veg@ns who want to go out to eat. http://www.peta.…

Started by Jane Rhei

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Lauren Woods

Vegetarian Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My favourite restaurants are Kechara Oasis in Jaya One (Petaling Jaya) and Viva Home Mall (Cheras, KL). i must declare that I work for Kech…

Started by Sharon Saw

0 Jan 29, 2013

Meat after 20 years yuck.

I am considering not eating out anymore after chewing on a cow for the first time in 20 years in a wetherspoon pub last week.  Yuck!  It ha…

Started by Sheri Maxine Green

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Lauren Woods

Restaurants with no vegetarian items

I cannot stand restaurants that have no vegetarian items! I was in Florida and many of them had zero options, unfortunately. Why can't they…

Started by Brooke Bressler

6 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Rick Hart

Chicken stock, how it ruins everything

Is it just me, or does it seem like chicken stock ruins almost every potentially good vegan dish at restaurants? It doesnt make food items…

Started by Charlie Rockitt

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Julieanne

Where do you draw the line?

Recently, when ordering a garden salad at a regular restaurant, I found a stray piece of chicken in my bowl half way through it :( I know i…

Started by Alice B

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Alice B

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service