Ayesha Kha's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Understandable."

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 29, 2013 to Is it alright to ingest animal products if you are aware that they are sustainably farmed and ethically produced?

24 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kiren Narayan

"Yeah, you're totally right! I don't agree with that. But eggs aren't really babies u…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 27, 2013 to Is it alright to ingest animal products if you are aware that they are sustainably farmed and ethically produced?

24 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kiren Narayan

"Also, bees need very little honey for survival."

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 26, 2013 to Is it alright to ingest animal products if you are aware that they are sustainably farmed and ethically produced?

24 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kiren Narayan

"Nonononono I don't agree with eating the meat. I think it's wrong for us to use them…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 26, 2013 to Is it alright to ingest animal products if you are aware that they are sustainably farmed and ethically produced?

24 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kiren Narayan

"Eating is only a personal choice when it doesn't have to do with someone else being…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 26, 2013 to How To Win An Argument With A Meat-Eater

65 May 14, 2015
Reply by Richard Paguirigan

"Well you also have to keep in mind, there are farms that act as sanctuaries for anim…"

24 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kiren Narayan

"People don't listen to learn; they listen to respond. When you talk about peoples' f…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 25, 2013 to How To Win An Argument With A Meat-Eater

65 May 14, 2015
Reply by Richard Paguirigan

"Thanks for all your input, guys! Totally insightful. I don't eat any of the products…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 22, 2013 to Is it alright to ingest animal products if you are aware that they are sustainably farmed and ethically produced?

24 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Kiren Narayan

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see that you don't have a rooster. You should definitely eat the…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 21, 2013 to Backyard chickens eggs VEGANS

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ayesha Kha

"You don't necessarily need animal protein. And you can't really be vegan while eatin…"

Ayesha Kha replied Oct 21, 2013 to Backyard chickens eggs VEGANS

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Ayesha Kha

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service