Yvette Tapp's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That is very ignorant thought you have there.  How do you know?  Why do you make suc…"

Yvette Tapp replied Jan 20, 2014 to Shocking Story: Taurus crying and begging for his life ...

19 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Evelyn Plociennik

"And what of all of the trillions of beings who are not saved from this fate?  All fe…"

Yvette Tapp replied Jan 19, 2014 to Shocking Story: Taurus crying and begging for his life ...

19 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Evelyn Plociennik

"I used to travel all over the world. Now it has been too many years and I wish to go…"

Yvette Tapp replied Aug 12, 2013 to What Country Would You Love To Visit One Day ? :)

21 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Cheyenne Ward

"Yes, of course.  All masters of the spirit must be vegetarian and all practice no-ha…"

Yvette Tapp replied Apr 25, 2013 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"Thank you for putting it in such an easy to read format.  here is so much evidence f…"

Yvette Tapp replied Nov 26, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"Thank you for isolating these verses.  I have researched and learned that many bibli…"

Yvette Tapp replied Nov 26, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"I have researched quite a bit on the origins of all major religions excluding Islam.…"

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service