Joe Labriola's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"O I love Amy's! Awesome idea thanks! Any soup preference or are they pretty much the…"

Joe Labriola replied May 20, 2013 to veggie burgers

10 May 26, 2013
Reply by Raw Rage

"I realized a few years ago that I probably shouldn't eat anything that I haven't tak…"

Joe Labriola replied Feb 25, 2013 to Vegan girl with a meat eating boyfriend.

14 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Raelynn Andrew

"Last time I tried explaining to meat-eaters why I don't eat meat I told them that I…"

Joe Labriola replied Feb 25, 2013 to But what about organic meat?

33 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Alyson Sadeghi

"mmm! I gotta plant some herbs and veggies this spring! Dunno if I have enough room f…"

Joe Labriola replied Jan 21, 2013 to I was insulted and may have over reacted at a resteruant. Opinions?

76 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Judith Green Hershel

"hmm sounds tough to get by, but then again my friend lives in italy and has her own…"

Joe Labriola replied Jan 21, 2013 to I was insulted and may have over reacted at a resteruant. Opinions?

76 Sep 25, 2014

"I wonder how much rarer vegetarianism actually is in Italy..."

76 Sep 25, 2014

"The problem with eating out is that there's very few places that you can trust; ie,…"

Joe Labriola replied Jan 20, 2013 to I was insulted and may have over reacted at a resteruant. Opinions?

76 Sep 25, 2014

"I just tell everybody that I'm a vegan even though I'm really just a vegetarian. It…"

Joe Labriola replied Jan 6, 2013 to Are you ever stereotyped on your diet?

33 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Anny Mey

"Eh, trophy hunting's one thing, but somebody eating what they hunt really doesn't bo…"

Joe Labriola replied Jan 6, 2013 to "The Orange Coats are Coming!" How do vegetarians/vegans feel about hunting?

50 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Alice B

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service