Emilyele's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"It's so nice to hear how you stuck to your beliefs even after people have tried to p…"

Emilyele replied Apr 7, 2015 to Your main reason to become a vegetarian/vegan?

28 May 3, 2015
Reply by lucius fatcat

"I'm glad this site helps you :) I have had negative/annoying comments from family me…"

Emilyele replied Apr 7, 2015 to Your main reason to become a vegetarian/vegan?

28 May 3, 2015
Reply by lucius fatcat

"Hatred? May I ask where you live? It seems quite extreme for people to hate you for…"

Emilyele replied Apr 5, 2015 to Your main reason to become a vegetarian/vegan?

28 May 3, 2015
Reply by lucius fatcat

"I haven't judged you once. You, however, have done nothing but judge and criticize m…"

Emilyele replied Mar 1, 2015 to How do you deal with all the meat eaters around you?

21 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ioan Draniciar

"Why should I "let it go" when you're not? And when I simply came on here to try to h…"

Emilyele replied Mar 1, 2015 to How do you deal with all the meat eaters around you?

21 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ioan Draniciar

"Hi Klaudia :) Welcome! I am a fairly new vegetarian too (9 months now), so I know ho…"

Emilyele replied Mar 1, 2015 to Hello everyone

4 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Klaudia Mihalova

"Well said Amy :) we are all on different journeys, and not everyone can come to the…"

21 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ioan Draniciar

"Exactly my points :) Show people love and respect and they will to you too, and that…"

21 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ioan Draniciar

"But the thing is I didn't judge you, not at all. I said nothing about you personally…"

21 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ioan Draniciar

"Wow. You were ASKING for opinions and advice, so I gave it. No need to be like that…"

21 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Ioan Draniciar

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service