Eve's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you get enough protein? How do you think cows get their protein? From the blo…"

Eve replied Jun 10, 2014 to Things Meat Eaters say

48 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Eve

"In case you hadn't noticed, I did mention being a Pescatarian in the same sentence,…"

Eve replied Apr 8, 2014 to Hello, I'm a vegetarian who eats dairy, eggs and fish, so I guess I'm a pescetarian? And a hypocrite?

41 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nanda

"Oh and just to add...I didn't know they made the cows rear the calves in order to pr…"

Eve replied Mar 13, 2014 to Hello, I'm a vegetarian who eats dairy, eggs and fish, so I guess I'm a pescetarian? And a hypocrite?

41 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nanda

"yes and i do find that eating cheese is like an addiction due to the opiate effect (…"

Eve replied Mar 13, 2014 to If only vegan cheeses weren't so gross and processed...I would be a successful vegan!

13 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Spring

"yes and i do find that eating cheese is like an addiction due to the opiate effect (…"

Eve replied Mar 13, 2014 to If only vegan cheeses weren't so gross and processed...I would be a successful vegan!

13 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Spring

"Someone made a point once about humans being at the top of the food chain...and ther…"

Eve replied Mar 13, 2014 to Depressed

28 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Fabrice Lecocq

"yes true, you make some good points! But I'm not as bothered when it's cooked in the…"

Eve replied Mar 13, 2014 to Is eating in a restaurant that serves meat (but only eating their veg options) still funding the meat industry and factory farming cruelty?

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Eve

"Yes yes, trust me I'm all too aware of what dairy does!  I'm lactose intolerant anyw…"

Eve replied Mar 13, 2014 to Hello, I'm a vegetarian who eats dairy, eggs and fish, so I guess I'm a pescetarian? And a hypocrite?

41 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nanda

"I liked your comment 'products of cruelty have invaded into every tiny part in our l…"

41 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nanda

"Thank you, yes I know it seems like I'm being hard on myself, but I'm just raising t…"

41 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nanda

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service