Sudeep J Nair's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not much dependent on processed foods, for my food habits are extremely simple.…"

Sudeep J Nair replied Apr 20, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"@Fruitfly: No, I didn't ask you about your opinion on what constitutes "Classist". I…"

Sudeep J Nair replied Apr 20, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"I am truly underwhelmed by your repeatedly long diatribe accusing me of pompousness…"

Sudeep J Nair replied Apr 19, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"I never asked Alice for a justification as to why she eats fish. Its she who chose t…"

Sudeep J Nair replied Apr 17, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"That's your assumption. I have seen many who claim to be "Vegetarians" even though t…"

Sudeep J Nair replied Apr 17, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"Do you need to post the same thing twice to get attention? Or are you so desperate?!…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"Yeah I indeed was perplexed to see pescatarians on this site. Only later on I realiz…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"Well no one is perfect & I am all for constructive criticism.. So you can "dare"…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"Thanks, but I am well informed of what you posted there. I am a Lacto-Vegetarian &am…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"And honestly, I do not believe you are in any way inferior to me or any Vegetarian..…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service