Administrator

Jenii Saladtarian's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

Administrator

"There is a lot of foster kids and kids that have no home though. I believe in person…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Jan 10 to Should American families have two child max rule to limit population growth?

14 on Saturday
Reply by Angel

Administrator

"When you've live with and took care of a terminally ill cancer patient (I have) when…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Jan 10 to Should physician assisted suicide or Euthanasia be made legal ?

8 Jan 10
Reply by Jenii Saladtarian

Administrator

"I happen to agree as long as the rights of someone else is not violated. I also thin…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Dec 18, 2017 to Is the prohibiting of any substance inherently immoral?

4 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by entityfree

"This made me so angry and upset how they abused these cows.It was so heart-braking b…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Dec 17, 2017 to Animal Rights Activists Release More Abuse Videos from Florida Dairies

2 Dec 17, 2017

"Tell me how a 5 or 6 year old can decide this? Viewing such graphic violent ?I can p…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Dec 4, 2017 to Should Kids Watch Slaughterhouse Footage?

6 Dec 4, 2017

"It doesn't make sense to limit your love to people like us and to be considerate onl…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Nov 27, 2017 to Should Kids Watch Slaughterhouse Footage?

6 Dec 4, 2017

"It depends on the age of course. No,  no young children should not be subjected to v…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Nov 20, 2017 to Should Kids Watch Slaughterhouse Footage?

6 Dec 4, 2017

Administrator

"Okay , how? And please in detail because I'd be interested in hearing you explain yo…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Aug 14, 2017 to Should Prostitution Be Legal?

41 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by entityfree

"Welcome, Niki ! So many here to support ya on that front. We all started from somewh…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Jul 27, 2017 to Slowly Becoming a Vegetarian (Maybe Will Become a Vegan)

2 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Niki L

Administrator

"I tend to agree lots in this industry want out and want to move on away from being p…"

Jenii Saladtarian replied Jul 4, 2017 to Should Prostitution Be Legal?

41 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by entityfree

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2018   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service