Alaina's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Well apparently steak is gluten free and gluten free equals vegan, if your a moron w…"

Alaina replied Sep 19, 2014 to How to go from vegetarian to vegan?

16 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

"I approached going from vegetarian to vegan with several different viewpoints. 1.) I…"

Alaina replied Sep 16, 2014 to How to go from vegetarian to vegan?

16 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

"From my friend who used to be vegetarian but isn't anymore: "I eat meat but nothing…"

Alaina replied Aug 15, 2014 to What is the most annoying/dumbest thing a meat eater has ever said to you??

55 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Antonio Scappaticcio erbozzi

"By replying to a person and saying the average so and so whatever, implies that you…"

Alaina replied May 7, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"Just call yourself a pescetarian and not a vegetarian? It's not hypocritical to not…"

Alaina replied May 7, 2014 to Hello, I'm a vegetarian who eats dairy, eggs and fish, so I guess I'm a pescetarian? And a hypocrite?

41 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Nanda

"I tell them I make decisions using my brain, not my tongue. I don't eat meat because…"

Alaina replied May 7, 2014 to Meat eaters fight back

17 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Ugo C.

"I don't buy GMO's because it hurts local farmers.............Anyway the fish "genes"…"

Alaina replied May 7, 2014 to GMO veggies - vegan or counted as fish?

16 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Angie Van Dyk

"Sooooo by knowing nothing about me you assume that I am a vegetarian and therefore e…"

Alaina replied May 7, 2014 to How can fish & sea-food eaters claim to be Vegetarians? Pescatarians are NOT vegetarian on ANY level !

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

"Was it purposely or accidentally? Vegetarians don't intentionally eat meat, but if y…"

Alaina replied May 7, 2014 to Am I still vegetarian if I did this?

19 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by April Marie Aldrich

"I wasn't talking to you or about you, nor about the ethics or morals of vegetarianis…"

150 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by lori woodruff

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service