Sebastian M. W. Harrison's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are looking to spread on things then I would suggest Avocado. Similar texture…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 11, 2014 to What do you use in place of butter but still keep the taste

3 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Kristin Nitz

"Well exactly... hence, I am vegan. I was merely stating my former views. I do not ad…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 10, 2014 to Do You Think Gelatin is Acceptable for Vegetarians to Eat?

110 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by VEGSTER shubham sharma

"I've try one assuming there were no health effects worse than that of regular meat j…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 8, 2014 to World's First Lab-grown Burger. What do you think of this?

35 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Viorica Ţurcan

"In the words of Gary Yourofsky (who I probably quote a little too often) "Say what n…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 6, 2014 to Buying food for meat-eating husband

7 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Angie Van Dyk

"Sounds awful. Sorry to hear that. On the other hand, you aren't drinking cows milk w…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 6, 2014 to Soya and estrogen !

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Natasha Fwank

"Good idea. Will be sure to keep an eye out. Thanks for the info."

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 6, 2014 to Hampton Creek & Beyond Meat

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Sebastian M. W. Harrison

"Not a problem. Glad to be able to help. I'm new to veganism as you are to vegetarian…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 5, 2014 to Soya and estrogen !

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Natasha Fwank

"I notice you live in France so I am not sure of the brands available there but there…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 5, 2014 to Soya and estrogen !

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Natasha Fwank

"Yes. I am aware of this but what I am saying is that the method of acquiring milk an…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 4, 2014 to Do You Think Gelatin is Acceptable for Vegetarians to Eat?

110 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by VEGSTER shubham sharma

"Like Jennifer Lawrence, I also say "screw PETA", for much different reasons however.…"

Sebastian M. W. Harrison replied Mar 4, 2014 to Jennifer Lawrence: Screw PETA!

7 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Sebastian M. W. Harrison

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service