Wayne Bond's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. From my personal perspective, I have observed some vegans concentrate too h…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 19, 2013 to I'm thinking about going Vegan. Some issues during my research so far! Why do Vegans need science to stay healthy by creating B12 themselves if this is a truly natural lifestyle?

152 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Jochim Osselaere

"Well you're wrong because shortly after I became vegan for my selfish reasons I then…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 19, 2013 to I'm thinking about going Vegan. Some issues during my research so far! Why do Vegans need science to stay healthy by creating B12 themselves if this is a truly natural lifestyle?

152 Jun 5, 2014

"You are right and especially about eating raw. For our organism raw is how our food…"

152 Jun 5, 2014

"Hey thanks for the reply and I have some good news. I posted this question about 10…"

152 Jun 5, 2014

"I'm the original poster of this and firstly I wrote this roughly 10 months ago so a…"

152 Jun 5, 2014

"Ironic post of you defending yourself when I already agreed that the main thing is t…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 14, 2013 to Are you vegetarian? What do you eat?

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"You started off good and fair but then to label someone a "Whacko" and "extremist" a…"

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"Just a FYI, just to clarify a misleading statement you made, while Vegan is also kno…"

65 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Anish Sherma

"cool thanks for the link!"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 13, 2013 to Blundering Hunter Leaves Deer Wandering With An Arrow Through Its Head

43 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by David A. Hereaux

"In some twisted way, maybe this is good picture to help stop hunting. Because I know…"

Wayne Bond replied Nov 9, 2013 to Blundering Hunter Leaves Deer Wandering With An Arrow Through Its Head

43 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by David A. Hereaux

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service