Kathryn Pullyblank's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep! I sure would. I used to really enjoy eating meat and like you, I still crave it…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Sep 4, 2014 to Would you eat meat if it did not harm animals?

88 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Kathryn Pullyblank

"I was not vegetarian when I got married but if I was doing it now I would like to ha…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Jul 3, 2014 to Meat at your wedding?

77 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Vanessa tyler

"Ananta,  You have many replies here to consider but I just want to say I feel proud…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Jun 24, 2014 to Why you need to turn Vegan from Vegetarian ?

13 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Nina Dream

"I certainly hope she will face charges for this cruel attack on an innocent animal. …"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Jun 4, 2014 to Chinese Woman Beheads Cat And Posts Pictures On Social Media

4 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Andrea Lucía Alonzo Cordón

"I use fake meat sometimes when cooking for non-veg family and friends.  I have made…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Apr 14, 2014 to Opinion on "Fake" Meats

114 May 8, 2014
Reply by wonderman

"Dear little soul and such a lucky one when millions are killed without a thought.  B…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Apr 7, 2014 to Calf Born in the Truck

52 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Erin Dandy

"How can this be allowed?  It is time for all this horrendous cruelty to become publi…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Jan 11, 2014 to If you did this to a dog...

9 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Jan

"When I became vegetarian I also put on weight.  I put it down to increasing my intak…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Nov 27, 2013 to Gained weight since going vegetarian

88 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ina Güsmer

"Google a lady called Juliette de Bairacli Levy - she passed away not too long ago at…"

Kathryn Pullyblank replied Nov 26, 2013 to Does anyone have a vegetarian dog?

48 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by E Malone

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service