Poonam DJ's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"Although there are definite benefits to juicing, you are missing out on certain nutr…"

Poonam DJ replied Apr 10 to Anyone using a lot of juices?

4 May 4
Reply by Muzhetsky Dima

"They are easily available online. I haven't ever used them because I never strain an…"

Poonam DJ replied Mar 17 to Muslin bag

1 Mar 17
Reply by Poonam DJ

Administrator

"The thing to consider is that this being a veg forum how is it justified when we tal…"

Poonam DJ replied Dec 15, 2017 to Should American families have two child max rule to limit population growth?

12 Apr 28
Reply by Riki Rampas

Administrator

"What two children max rule!?! No child rule ought to be in place..  I have felt for…"

Poonam DJ replied Dec 15, 2017 to Should American families have two child max rule to limit population growth?

12 Apr 28
Reply by Riki Rampas

"Some seriously flawed reasoning here. Animals are not here for our use and abuse. Th…"

Poonam DJ replied Dec 10, 2017 to Is using animals for transportation wrong ?

4 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by entityfree

"No milk of a mammal is surplus milk. I am a mammal and a mother, so I would know. Al…"

Poonam DJ replied Dec 9, 2017 to Is drinking milk cruel for animals ?

5 Dec 10, 2017
Reply by Chiranjeevi kulasekaran

"Chiranjeevi, Rarely have voices been raised against the thriving Indian dairy indust…"

5 Dec 10, 2017

"Hello Chiranjeevi, You absolutely cannot promote milk on a vegan/vegetarian site. An…"

5 Dec 10, 2017

Administrator

"I understand your ethical dilemma and I have been in such dilemmas myself. Some situ…"

Poonam DJ replied Dec 3, 2017 to Do you think using waste meat to feed poor people perpetuates meat eating?

10 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by entityfree

Administrator

"But eating meat itself means stealing from the poor! The more meat we eat, the fewer…"

Poonam DJ replied Dec 1, 2017 to Do you think using waste meat to feed poor people perpetuates meat eating?

10 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by entityfree

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2018   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service