Darren Hipwell's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a nurse, I work in the Emergency Department and prior to that in cardiology. I…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 12, 2014 to What do vegetarians do for a living?

61 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by becky pitra

"They do not have a conscience nor are they free thinking moral agents. The only argu…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 12, 2014 to Are vegetables living thing?

22 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Lewis Edwards

"Hi Jenna, I hear and agree with what you are saying. All of us are on a journey and…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 11, 2014 to Can the non vegetarian and (especially) non vegan bashing come to an end?

3 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Silvac Moon

"Whether or not the article is true... Humans are certainly doing a good job of destr…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 10, 2014 to Humans are to blame for for the megafauna extinction at the end of the last glacial period

2 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Rokudanashi

"Hi Patricia, there could be a number of reasons you feel lethargic and loosing weigh…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 9, 2014 to LOSING WEIGHT AND FEELING TIRED!!!

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Patricia Barba

"Just a thought... If we did descend from apes etc... And not all are vegetarian or c…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 7, 2014 to "Im not a vegetarian anymore!!"

16 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Vanja Gramstad

"I think becoming vegan is multi-faceted... Regarding health reasons there are many,…"

Darren Hipwell replied Jun 1, 2014 to What is our motivation to be vegans???

17 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by mongi fantar

"Hey Mahboob, Interesting, yes I have heard similar stories. I've had the opportunit…"

Darren Hipwell replied May 26, 2014 to Why people eat meat- religious beliefs??

135 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Jim Redman

"Hi renae, Firstly you not eating meat is not going to save the animal kingdom it's…"

Darren Hipwell replied May 22, 2014 to What arguments do you use when someone says that to be vegetarian is useless

5 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Nina Dream

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service