Meowzolite's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah sadly though, my meals now do come from deaths of screaming and tortured animals…"

Meowzolite replied Dec 14, 2016 to Help with guilt - Paying for animals to suffer in order to go vegan?

11 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Alessandra

"Yeah that does make a lot of sense. I wish there was a way to buy vegetables which h…"

Meowzolite replied Dec 4, 2016 to Proper Vegan Vegetables and tires that cost no animal lives to grow or make?

4 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Meowzolite

"Thank you for your response. I think my friend is going a bit to the extreme, howeve…"

Meowzolite replied Dec 3, 2016 to Proper Vegan Vegetables and tires that cost no animal lives to grow or make?

4 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Meowzolite

"No but that sounds amazing... I like the cookie dough in the cookies n cream one tho…"

Meowzolite replied Dec 2, 2016 to Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Meowzolite

"Thank you so much for your help :) I actually tried soya milk in coffee for the firs…"

Meowzolite replied Nov 30, 2016 to Dairy substitutes that are easy to find and cheap to buy?

6 Mar 10
Reply by MidnightMoon

"Dogs and cats are natural meat eaters and it is an important part of their diet. Als…"

Meowzolite replied Nov 29, 2016 to Do your pets (especially cats and dogs) eat meat?

82 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Meowzolite

"I agree with Jme. NOT neutering your pets is incredibly cruel. They get frustrated a…"

Meowzolite replied Nov 29, 2016 to Neutering animals

22 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

"It's good so long as they are happy and healthy, it's a lot better than them than be…"

Meowzolite replied Nov 29, 2016 to Is is okay to own Pets ?

11 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by entityfree

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service