Robert Dingus-DeVille's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Silly question. Anyone who keeps an unneutered animal is not an animal lover. Look u…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jul 26, 2014 to Neutering animals

22 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

"I've been consuming soy products like crazy since I became a vegetarian 25 years ago…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jun 26, 2014 to How Many People Are Aware Of Soy Dangers?

81 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

"You mean that your family expects you to eat meat knowing that you are a vegetarian?…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jun 25, 2014 to What Do You Do When?

32 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Jessica

"Why do you accept invitations like that without telling the host that you don't eat…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jun 20, 2014 to Throwing or eating?

13 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Robert Dingus-DeVille

"Yes, rabbits make great pets and can even be housebroken."

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jun 6, 2014 to If the whole world becomes vegetarian how will pets be provided with pet food?

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Ugo C.

"It's a hard question. Cats absolutely cannot be vegetarian; their systems won't allo…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jun 6, 2014 to If the whole world becomes vegetarian how will pets be provided with pet food?

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Ugo C.

"No, they don't have penguins in Georgia. It's South Georgia Island, in the antarctic."

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Jun 2, 2014 to You Won't Believe What This Seal Did To This Woman! Incredible Footage!!

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Robert Dingus-DeVille

"What spices are you talking about? Soy sauce? Ginger? Garlic? Secondly, you are oper…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Apr 7, 2014 to Vegetarians/Vegans or Nostalgic Former Carnivores?

85 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Jade

"I hate to ask the obvious, but are you taking B12 supplements? http://www.webmd.com/…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Apr 5, 2014 to Negative Effects?

44 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Nuno Henriques

"I'd just let it be, unless it was over my bed. Spiders are our allies. They eat inse…"

Robert Dingus-DeVille replied Apr 5, 2014 to What to do about spiders!!!

86 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Sandra Jane Gibson

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service