Steven Curry's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to this house and the people had bought their sons a Tarantula. I was horrifi…"

Steven Curry replied Aug 13, 2012 to What to do about spiders!!!

86 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Sandra Jane Gibson

"The vegetarian thing, from ny experience,  was in it's own right a little bit of a b…"

Steven Curry replied Jul 25, 2012 to Have you ever been treated like you're stupid because you're vegetarian/ vegan?

93 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by vinod

"I do not kill anything by choice,... especially spiders. My neighbors have theatened…"

Steven Curry replied Jul 25, 2012 to What to do about spiders!!!

86 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Sandra Jane Gibson

"All my pets are rescues. Either people could not handle them or want them or need th…"

Steven Curry replied Jul 25, 2012 to Why is it that meat eaters classify their meals and their pets as different things?

21 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Vanja Gramstad

"Studying and practicing Buddism is precisely what intiated me into this path also, h…"

Steven Curry replied Jun 20, 2012 to How hard was the transition for you guys?

57 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Yevgen Chernov

"Yes i agree and i am not beyond being one who is confused. I have many friends and f…"

Steven Curry replied Jun 6, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"I have been studying the Judeo Christian Bible  in regard to vegetarianism (sounds l…"

Steven Curry replied Jun 5, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"If you follow a vegetarian diet you may find that purifying the body  opens you for/…"

Steven Curry replied Jun 4, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"That is excellent. Are other people that you worship with supportive with your decis…"

Steven Curry replied Jun 1, 2012 to Veg*ns! How do you feel about Christians? (Sorry if I offend anyone)

160 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Yves Luft

"I have allowed "aloneness"  too sway me from the vegetarian path several times  siyu…"

Steven Curry replied May 30, 2012 to How has "Social Networking" and the enternet inspired, influenced, enhanced or effected your vegetarian journey?

26 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Richheart

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service