All Discussions Tagged '' (156)

← Back to Veggie Recipes
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healthy Dessert for Summer

This is a quick recipe I posted on my blog for Chia Seed Pudding. I know there are a lot of you who are familiar with chia, but there are s…

Started by Aniqa

0 Jul 9, 2014

Apple Protein Donuts

Apples are my favorite Fall ingredient, hands down. I mean, I love pumpkin things – but I haven’t ever really made much using pumpkin. The…

Started by Xiao Kang

1 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by LittleMissSunshine

Spicy Ginger Squash Soup

This soup is so good that I made it twice, ate it all and forgot to take photos for you. Luckily, the appearance is similar to a squash di…

Started by Michelle Crowe

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!

Yes, that's right; you heard us. Creamy, soft-serve style ice cream with just one ingredient — and no ice cream maker needed! What is this…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 May 31, 2014

Vegan Oatmeal Bourbon Raisin Cookies

I created this recipe when I was trying to spice up standard oatmeal cookies.  Most bourbon is vegan, but check www.barnivore.com to be cer…

Started by Dan R.

0 May 16, 2014

Goulash with seitan

Ingredients 3 onion heads 1 seitan 100 ml. water 3 pieces of green garlic ½ bunch parsley 1 pinch of sea salt 1 teaspoon of curry 1 teasp…

Started by Xiao Kang

1 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by WorldWideVegetarian

Pure and Simple Broccoli Soup

Serves 6 Ingredients: 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 medium onion, chopped 3 garlic cloves, chopped Fine sea salt and freshly gro…

Started by Xiao Kang

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Jyran M. Jordan

Tofu Nuggets

Ingredients: 1 pkg tofu, firm, water packed, frozen, thawed 1/4 c bread crumbs 1/4 c whole wheat flour 1/4 c nutritional yeast flakes 1/4…

Started by Xiao Kang

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Stacy

English Muffin with Bruléed Banana and Peanut Butter Recipe

This is a quick, grown-up twist on the classic peanut butter and banana sandwich. Here, we make it open-faced, and we sprinkle the bananas…

Started by Xiao Kang

0 Jan 12, 2014

Persimmon & Orange filled Chocolate Cupcakes

Description Cacao and persimmons, two of nature's finest gifts no doubt. Within this recipe by Fee O of Raw, Fit and Happyyou'll find them…

Started by Xiao Kang

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Liliana Rodrigues

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service