All Discussions Tagged 'abuse' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Dairy Is Never Humane

Who was the mother of your milk? The source of milk is no big secret: it comes from cows. But most of us never think about the mothers of '…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Feb 12, 2017

I've Lost All Hope For Humanity...

Published on Oct 7, 2016 There is no excuse for this. They were all babies—less than 6 months old. It doesn’t have to be this way. This i…

0 Oct 8, 2016

The Crime Of Raising Vegan Kids | When Diet Is Deadly

Is a vegan diet child abuse? Where is the line between parents’ dietary practices and the government’s duty to protect minors? Following…

0 Aug 18, 2016

Humane Halal & Kosher Kind | Mercy In Slaughter

Are halal (حلال) and kosher (כשר) slaughter humane and merciful or brutal and barbaric? Sparking controversy on an international scale,…

0 Aug 3, 2016

EGGS: The Extreme Reality

44The truth about eggs in under 4 minutes. Eggs are an everyday staple for people all around the world. From breakfast to baked goods to c…

0 Jul 26, 2016

Celebrate Freedom Like A Real American Hypocrite!

Strap on your expandable sweatpants and get ready to grow the glory of your Freedom Gut like a REAL American! Find out how to flaunt you…

0 Jul 4, 2016

The Speech YouTube Doesn't Want You To See - The Extremism Of Veganism

This is the speech YouTube doesn’t want you to see. But the truth cannot be silenced. When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does di…

0 Jun 15, 2016

Never Known Hunger | Draw My Life

I long to be empty. I ache with fullness. I can’t take any more. It’s getting harder to move. Harder to breathe. Harder to live. I hunge…

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

The Extremism Of Veganism | Exposing The Greatest Lie [Speech]

When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does diet become dogma? When does what we eat and how we live become so extreme it impacts th…

0 May 5, 2016

Last Embrace of Mother & Child

The heartbreaking final embrace of mother child - just moments before they are forever torn apart. You may be contributing to this heartb…

0 Mar 21, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service