All Discussions Tagged 'animal' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What makeup brands do you girls use??

I am not very sure about all brands that don't test on animals. I've consulted a few lists and they have different brands on them, and sinc…

Started by Kat Andrade

0 Nov 7, 2013

I cook meat for my family?

I'm an animal-lover(except for insects,I'll kill them with passion vengeance whenever they're in my sight,you can judge me I dont care) How…

Started by Anita

46 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Carole Winn-Smith

RoboRoach - DO-IT-YOURSELF-Cyborg

I already posted this on the "Vegetarian" Facebook page: "RoboRoach" will be comercially available by November. Here's the kickstartersite…

Started by Mario Hinderhofer

0 Oct 20, 2013

How much can we be cruelty free ?

Can we be 100% cruelty free? Being a vegan is about not harming any animal for one's own wants. It's okay to harm anyone (animal or human)…

Started by Abby Bee

5 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Angie

Why do egg farms kill male roosters when they are born,why don't they keep them to sell as "chicken meat"?

WHY DO EGG FARMS KILL THE MALE BABY ROOSTERS AND ONLY KEEP THE FEMALES FOR HATCHING EGGS??? ARE ROOSTER MEAT AND CHICKEN MEAT NOT THE SAME?…

Started by Adrimee

0 Jan 24, 2013

Help! New Veggie could use a hand!

Hey everybody, I've just recently acted upon my long held convictions about the moral, health, environmental, and spiritual reasons why you…

Started by Conrad Neil

6 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Conrad Neil

New blog on Animal rights and vegetarianism..

Hi all, just to let you know about my blog, which some of you might find interesting. I'm releasing a non-profit CD of songs inspired by J…

Started by Dan Barton

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Dan Barton

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service