All Discussions Tagged 'cheese' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Dairy Is Never Humane

Who was the mother of your milk? The source of milk is no big secret: it comes from cows. But most of us never think about the mothers of '…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Feb 12, 2017

Moms Defend Rape, Kidnapping & Murder

How can loving, caring mothers defend such extreme injustices as rape, kidnapping and murder? Hear these two moms explain how kidnapping…

1 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

Last Embrace of Mother & Child

The heartbreaking final embrace of mother child - just moments before they are forever torn apart. You may be contributing to this heartb…

0 Mar 21, 2016

Kidnapped At Birth | Draw My Life

I was taken from my mother at birth. I’m trying to remember her. This is my story. Please watch. Please listen. Please hear me. I’m not t…

0 Dec 3, 2015

This Speech Will Change How You See Everything

This speech will change how you see everything. Learn the impact your individual choices have on the world around you and how simple act…

0 Aug 27, 2015

Is Cheese Addictive?

We all know people LOVE cheese, but is it more than taste? Is cheese truly physically addictive? What does the science say? I’ll walk you…

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

How Did You Break Your Cheese Addiction?

I am in the business of helping people heal and I am always looking for new ways to help people break their addictions. What's your story?…

Started by Michelle Crowe

42 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Michelle Crowe

Vegans, What's your Cheese Story? Do you crave dairy?

I remember a time when I said 'I just can't let go of Parmesan Cheese and Rice Pudding'. I was like a new vampire - the cravings were stron…

Started by Lexy Roller

15 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Anne

If only vegan cheeses weren't so gross and processed...I would be a successful vegan!

Anyone else loathe vegan cheese? It's so processed and weird tasting that you wonder if it's healthier to just eat cheese. But then, there'…

Started by Eve

13 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Spring

More cows harmed for cheese than milk. Read!

More cows are harmed for cheese than for milk! While the consumption of milk is declining, the consumption of cheese is in fact rising. Tak…

Started by Amanda Kimbell

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Amanda Kimbell

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service