All Discussions Tagged 'chicken' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUST SPEAK! - Raw Animal Activism

This was when my words failed me. When my speech fell apart before my eyes. This is me—raw and unscripted. Effective activism does not r…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Jun 30, 2016

The Last Day Of Your Life [Not Graphic]

Today is the day you die. You have right now. This very moment. And nothing more. I’d like to tell you it will be peaceful. I’d like to…

0 Jun 22, 2016

Never Known Hunger | Draw My Life

I long to be empty. I ache with fullness. I can’t take any more. It’s getting harder to move. Harder to breathe. Harder to live. I hunge…

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

Do Animals Want to Be Eaten? | Suicide Food

Do Animals WANT to be eaten? According to commercials, apparently so! From smiling suicidal animal mascots, to homicidal acts against oth…

0 May 17, 2016

The Extremism Of Veganism | Exposing The Greatest Lie [Speech]

When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does diet become dogma? When does what we eat and how we live become so extreme it impacts th…

0 May 5, 2016

Is Lab Grown Meat Vegan?

Is lab-grown meat vegan? Could “test tube burgers” spell the end of animal exploitation? This video delves into the field of in vitro or…

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Ⓥ Molyneux

Amazon.com Foie Gras: Expectation Vs Reality

0 Apr 5, 2016

Why Eggs Are GROSS!!! [A Video For Kids!]

This video is for kids! [but adults can watch too] Today we’re going to talk about why eggs are super GROSS and why they’re really bad f…

0 Jul 30, 2015

Eating eggs from our own chickens

Hello :) I'm a teen vegetarian, and I was just wondering if there is anything wrong with eating eggs from our own, well cared for, chickens…

Started by Melissa Dubé

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Enrico Berardi

Eating Meat! Please Help!

So when you all became a vegetarian, how did you do it?  Did you slowly cut out meat, or just cold turkey?  And also did you encounter fall…

Started by Ryan Dane

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Lauren Woods

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service