All Discussions Tagged 'compassion' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pork Industry On Trial - Water For Pigs Charge Backfires

When a pig farmer brought charges against animal activist Anita Krajnc for giving water to thirsty pigs, he had no idea that it would be…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Nov 4, 2016

I've Lost All Hope For Humanity...

Published on Oct 7, 2016 There is no excuse for this. They were all babies—less than 6 months old. It doesn’t have to be this way. This i…

0 Oct 8, 2016

Kids! Say NO WAY To ZOO DAY!!!

This video is for KIDS! [but adults can watch too…] If you’re like me, you LOVE animals! And going the zoo can be really exciting. Today…

0 Oct 6, 2016

Kids! Say NO WAY To ZOO DAY!!!

This video is for KIDS! [but adults can watch too…] If you’re like me, you LOVE animals! And going the zoo can be really exciting. Today…

0 Oct 6, 2016

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

0 Sep 30, 2016

Learning to Love Horses | One Trainer’s Journey Away From Riding

Live stream from Tulip Ltd, Slaughterhouse in Dukinfield, England. The connection was spotty and tensions were high. Look into the eyes o…

0 Sep 24, 2016

Are We Born Vegan? | Parents Speak

Most kids love animals. Yet most kids are raised eating animals. Despite this glaring disparity, raising children vegan remains controve…

0 Jul 19, 2016

JUST SPEAK! - Raw Animal Activism

This was when my words failed me. When my speech fell apart before my eyes. This is me—raw and unscripted. Effective activism does not r…

0 Jun 30, 2016

The Speech YouTube Doesn't Want You To See - The Extremism Of Veganism

This is the speech YouTube doesn’t want you to see. But the truth cannot be silenced. When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does di…

0 Jun 15, 2016

BANNED Commercial! - Milk Vs Almond Milk

You won’t believe this! See the newly recovered BANNED footage from Milk Life’s “Dairy Milk Vs. Almond Milk Spelling Bee” commercial. Fin…

0 Jun 1, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service