All Discussions Tagged 'cow' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Dairy Is Never Humane

Who was the mother of your milk? The source of milk is no big secret: it comes from cows. But most of us never think about the mothers of '…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Feb 12, 2017

Trying to save 2 cows from slaughter, how can I find donations? tips ?

Hi Everybody, I am looking for ways to get donations for my cause: Saving two little cows - 4 months now - from a future with slaughter. I…

Started by Simone Subhadra Prema dd

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Valerie Gonzalez

JUST SPEAK! - Raw Animal Activism

This was when my words failed me. When my speech fell apart before my eyes. This is me—raw and unscripted. Effective activism does not r…

0 Jun 30, 2016

BANNED Commercial! - Milk Vs Almond Milk

You won’t believe this! See the newly recovered BANNED footage from Milk Life’s “Dairy Milk Vs. Almond Milk Spelling Bee” commercial. Fin…

0 Jun 1, 2016

Kidnapped At Birth | Draw My Life

I was taken from my mother at birth. I’m trying to remember her. This is my story. Please watch. Please listen. Please hear me. I’m not t…

0 Dec 3, 2015

Why Eggs Are GROSS!!! [A Video For Kids!]

This video is for kids! [but adults can watch too] Today we’re going to talk about why eggs are super GROSS and why they’re really bad f…

0 Jul 30, 2015

More cows harmed for cheese than milk. Read!

More cows are harmed for cheese than for milk! While the consumption of milk is declining, the consumption of cheese is in fact rising. Tak…

Started by Amanda Kimbell

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Amanda Kimbell

Facing My Horror Again

So what made me become a vegetarian was seeing miles on miles of cow farms along I-5 in Southern Cali.  Now Monday I must face that again b…

Started by Ryan Dane

0 Jun 2, 2013

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service