All Discussions Tagged 'cows' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Sep 30, 2016

Trying to save 2 cows from slaughter, how can I find donations? tips ?

Hi Everybody, I am looking for ways to get donations for my cause: Saving two little cows - 4 months now - from a future with slaughter. I…

Started by Simone Subhadra Prema dd

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Valerie Gonzalez

Celebrate Freedom Like A Real American Hypocrite!

Strap on your expandable sweatpants and get ready to grow the glory of your Freedom Gut like a REAL American! Find out how to flaunt you…

0 Jul 4, 2016

The Last Day Of Your Life [Not Graphic]

Today is the day you die. You have right now. This very moment. And nothing more. I’d like to tell you it will be peaceful. I’d like to…

0 Jun 22, 2016

Filming Murder, Finding Hope | Earthlings Creator Interview

When writer Shaun Monson enlisted vegan celebrities Joaquin Phoenix and Moby to work on a documentary about humanity’s treatment of anim…

0 Jun 21, 2016

The Speech YouTube Doesn't Want You To See - The Extremism Of Veganism

This is the speech YouTube doesn’t want you to see. But the truth cannot be silenced. When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does di…

0 Jun 15, 2016

$30K Poop Nutrition Challenge! | Sponsored By Ben & Jerry's

Take the POOP Nutrient Challenge and get paid $30K for your crappy ideas! The EPA, along with Ben & Jerry’s, the USDA, and a host of…

0 May 30, 2016

The Cow Who Changed Texas Forever | Rowdy Girl

In Texas, where steak is its own food group and cattle ranching is a way of life, one cow—aptly named “Rowdy Girl”—has spurred an astoun…

0 May 23, 2016

Great reasons to be a vegan even in times we feel alone!

Hi, I have been feeling a bit alone after I became a vegan. Even, the Hubby does not understand and he should, since you would think he is…

Started by Bully Love & Devotion

0 May 17, 2016

The Extremism Of Veganism | Exposing The Greatest Lie [Speech]

When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does diet become dogma? When does what we eat and how we live become so extreme it impacts th…

0 May 5, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service