All Discussions Tagged 'dairy' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Dairy Is Never Humane

Who was the mother of your milk? The source of milk is no big secret: it comes from cows. But most of us never think about the mothers of '…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Feb 12, 2017

JUST SPEAK! - Raw Animal Activism

This was when my words failed me. When my speech fell apart before my eyes. This is me—raw and unscripted. Effective activism does not r…

0 Jun 30, 2016

Are School Lunches Killing Our Kids? | Lila's Fight

Why are school serving kids lethal lunches while refusing to offer healthy alternatives? Hear from 14-year-old vegan activist Lila Copel…

0 Jun 27, 2016

The Last Day Of Your Life [Not Graphic]

Today is the day you die. You have right now. This very moment. And nothing more. I’d like to tell you it will be peaceful. I’d like to…

0 Jun 22, 2016

The Speech YouTube Doesn't Want You To See - The Extremism Of Veganism

This is the speech YouTube doesn’t want you to see. But the truth cannot be silenced. When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does di…

0 Jun 15, 2016

BANNED Commercial! - Milk Vs Almond Milk

You won’t believe this! See the newly recovered BANNED footage from Milk Life’s “Dairy Milk Vs. Almond Milk Spelling Bee” commercial. Fin…

0 Jun 1, 2016

$30K Poop Nutrition Challenge! | Sponsored By Ben & Jerry's

Take the POOP Nutrient Challenge and get paid $30K for your crappy ideas! The EPA, along with Ben & Jerry’s, the USDA, and a host of…

0 May 30, 2016

The Extremism Of Veganism | Exposing The Greatest Lie [Speech]

When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does diet become dogma? When does what we eat and how we live become so extreme it impacts th…

0 May 5, 2016

Is Lab Grown Meat Vegan?

Is lab-grown meat vegan? Could “test tube burgers” spell the end of animal exploitation? This video delves into the field of in vitro or…

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Ⓥ Molyneux

Last Embrace of Mother & Child

The heartbreaking final embrace of mother child - just moments before they are forever torn apart. You may be contributing to this heartb…

0 Mar 21, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service