All Discussions Tagged 'eat' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegetarian Restaurant

So this has been an idea that just started to form.  I would like to one day maybe start my own vegetarian restaurant.  I don't where to be…

Started by Ryan Dane

4 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Vegyuan

Do Animals Want to Be Eaten? | Suicide Food

Do Animals WANT to be eaten? According to commercials, apparently so! From smiling suicidal animal mascots, to homicidal acts against oth…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 May 17, 2016

How NOT To DIE: Foods That Add Years | Dr. Michael Greger

What are the leading causes of preventable death? Which foods are scientifically proven to prevent and reverse disease? Are diet and exer…

0 Dec 31, 2015

How KIDS Can Save the World!!! [A Video for Kids!]

This video is for kids, because YOU can save the world! Today we learn how you can be a superhero for the planet, and people and the anim…

0 Sep 16, 2015

Vegan Winter Food Haul On My Bike! + Why I Don't Talk About What I Eat

By popular request (by a veritable onslaught), here is a food haul video for you showing how I go about buying bulk produce even in the…

0 Mar 14, 2015

What I Eat Wednesday - Starch Solution

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Feb 5, 2015

Figs aren't vegan!?!

I used to eat figs with my muesli. And I have never tought of it as a flower full of flies, but it is. I just saw an article telling why f…

Started by Deniz

0 Jul 16, 2014

Vegetarian Going Vegan Help!

Hi (: I'm currently Vegetarian and have been one for a year, but i want to go Vegan! Yay! aha, anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had a…

Started by Bek Kos

16 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Dreamless 无梦

Products Containing Gelatin (Ice-Cream issue!!!)

Vegetarians from Turkey especcilly ! How can I be sure if an ice-cream contains gelatin ? Do you know if maraş ice-cream like from MADO, co…

Started by Deniz

0 Jan 12, 2014

but you can eat chicken, right? what it means to be a vegetarian

Dear friends, I often run into people who do not know the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian. I easily explain to them that a vege…

Started by Lauren Andalora

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Noy

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service