All Discussions Tagged 'farming' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moms Defend Rape, Kidnapping & Murder

How can loving, caring mothers defend such extreme injustices as rape, kidnapping and murder? Hear these two moms explain how kidnapping…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

1 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Poonam DJ

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

0 Sep 30, 2016

Learning to Love Horses | One Trainer’s Journey Away From Riding

Live stream from Tulip Ltd, Slaughterhouse in Dukinfield, England. The connection was spotty and tensions were high. Look into the eyes o…

0 Sep 24, 2016

The Cow Who Changed Texas Forever | Rowdy Girl

In Texas, where steak is its own food group and cattle ranching is a way of life, one cow—aptly named “Rowdy Girl”—has spurred an astoun…

0 May 23, 2016

Hello everyone, what a wonderful place to join on the web!

From meat lover to vegan Let me first introduce myself. I try to keep it as brief as possible :-D and I hope you don't get bored reading a…

Started by Leon van Steenkiste

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by vp sasidharan

Is eating in a restaurant that serves meat (but only eating their veg options) still funding the meat industry and factory farming cruelty?

I have always taken the attitude of 'supply and demand'....that if you don't physically hand over money for a meat dish then you are doing…

Started by Eve

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Eve

Hampton Creek & Beyond Meat

This is not spam, I'm just a huge fan of 2 great companies and want to help get the word out. Beyond Meat and Hampton Creek Foods!! They wi…

Started by Stacey

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Sebastian M. W. Harrison

Environmental Impact of Factory Farming Vs. Petroleum Industries

The use of petroleum products is closely linked to almost all aspects of human life. It is also fair to say the same is true of factory far…

Started by Raw Rage

1 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Alaina

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service