All Discussions Tagged 'meat' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've Lost All Hope For Humanity...

Published on Oct 7, 2016 There is no excuse for this. They were all babies—less than 6 months old. It doesn’t have to be this way. This i…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Oct 8, 2016

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

0 Sep 30, 2016

Learning to Love Horses | One Trainer’s Journey Away From Riding

Live stream from Tulip Ltd, Slaughterhouse in Dukinfield, England. The connection was spotty and tensions were high. Look into the eyes o…

0 Sep 24, 2016

The Crime Of Raising Vegan Kids | When Diet Is Deadly

Is a vegan diet child abuse? Where is the line between parents’ dietary practices and the government’s duty to protect minors? Following…

0 Aug 18, 2016

Erectile Dysfunction: The Deadly Lie & Simple Cure

The treatment of erectile dysfunction is a booming business with billion dollar profits—great for the bottom line, but deadly for patien…

0 Aug 11, 2016

Humane Halal & Kosher Kind | Mercy In Slaughter

Are halal (حلال) and kosher (כשר) slaughter humane and merciful or brutal and barbaric? Sparking controversy on an international scale,…

0 Aug 3, 2016

JUST SPEAK! - Raw Animal Activism

This was when my words failed me. When my speech fell apart before my eyes. This is me—raw and unscripted. Effective activism does not r…

0 Jun 30, 2016

The Last Day Of Your Life [Not Graphic]

Today is the day you die. You have right now. This very moment. And nothing more. I’d like to tell you it will be peaceful. I’d like to…

0 Jun 22, 2016

The Speech YouTube Doesn't Want You To See - The Extremism Of Veganism

This is the speech YouTube doesn’t want you to see. But the truth cannot be silenced. When does lifestyle become fanaticism? When does di…

0 Jun 15, 2016

The N-WORDS Meat Eaters Use

What are the N-Words meat-eaters use when defending their diet? Nothing brings out the nasty side of human nature like dietary debate. Wh…

0 May 18, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service