All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are School Lunches Killing Our Kids? | Lila's Fight

Why are school serving kids lethal lunches while refusing to offer healthy alternatives? Hear from 14-year-old vegan activist Lila Copel…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Jun 27, 2016

Social Media’s Censorship War Against Vegans

YouTube is trying to silence me! Help me fight social media censorship of the vegan message with one simple action. Censorship of the tr…

0 Jun 13, 2016

The Cow Who Changed Texas Forever | Rowdy Girl

In Texas, where steak is its own food group and cattle ranching is a way of life, one cow—aptly named “Rowdy Girl”—has spurred an astoun…

0 May 23, 2016

Do Animals Want to Be Eaten? | Suicide Food

Do Animals WANT to be eaten? According to commercials, apparently so! From smiling suicidal animal mascots, to homicidal acts against oth…

0 May 17, 2016

Why You're Offensive & Don't Know It

What violent and offensive things are you saying every day without knowing it? With all the "Politically Correct" terminology out there,…

0 Feb 16, 2016

Vegan in France, yes it's hard but possible!

Hello, I'm Peter and have been a vegan for some 10 years, before that I was vegetarian for some 20 years. I found this forum link on Happy…

Started by Peter Bryant

0 Feb 8, 2016

Holocaust Survivors Speak: Lessons From The Death Camps

When Holocaust survivors speak, we should listen. In this video, survivors and their families share hard-earned lessons and shed light o…

0 Feb 4, 2016

Vegans In The Renaissance | The History Of Veganism Part Three

The Renaissance was a time of innovation and revolution within the fields of art, architecture, politics, science, astronomy, literature,…

0 Oct 23, 2015

Hello everyone, what a wonderful place to join on the web!

From meat lover to vegan Let me first introduce myself. I try to keep it as brief as possible :-D and I hope you don't get bored reading a…

Started by Leon van Steenkiste

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by vp sasidharan

B12 On A Vegan Diet | Dr Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org

After protein, vitamin b12 is one of the greatest concerns people seem to have when considering a vegan diet. While I’ve already done a f…

2 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service