All Discussions Tagged 'vegan' (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should Kids Watch Slaughterhouse Footage?

The use of graphic footage and imagery is one of the more heated debates within animal activism. This already controversial issue is pro…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

6 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Jenii Saladtarian

Vegan/Vegetarian Mukbangs

Hey Everyone!There are so many meat/dairy based mukbang channels on youtube. I would love to see more vegan/vegetarian ones on there! If yo…

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Apr 28, 2017

Why Dairy Is Never Humane

Who was the mother of your milk? The source of milk is no big secret: it comes from cows. But most of us never think about the mothers of '…

0 Feb 12, 2017

Should Kids Watch Slaughterhouse Footage?

The use of graphic footage and imagery is one of the more heated debates within animal activism. This already controversial issue is pro…

0 Dec 22, 2016

Does Diet Affect Penis Size? | Foods To Avoid

Can what you eat affect the size of your penis? The impact of diet is decidedly absent from the male enhancement racket of miracle pills…

0 Dec 21, 2016

How To Find A Vegan Job

Published on Dec 7, 2016 What do you do if you're vegan but are still working a very non-vegan job? How do you even find a vegan job? In…

0 Dec 8, 2016

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

Has anyone tried the new Ben & Jerry's flavors? I love the PB and Cookies flavor. Delish! 

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Meowzolite

A Wake Up Call For Vegans

We vegans are not blameless. This is a call for accountability and awakening for those of us who believe ourselves to be responsible and…

0 Dec 1, 2016

Hey Obama! Here’s How You REALLY Pardon A Turkey

Today is the final time President Obama will pardon a turkey. But what happens to these birds after the fanfare? See how a TRUE turkey p…

0 Nov 24, 2016

Why I’m A Vegan Against Animal Welfare

I wanted to clarify why I—as a vegan activist—am against animal welfare. This is an important question I was asked in a Live Q&A on…

0 Nov 16, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Videos

• Add Videos

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service