All Discussions Tagged 'vegetarian' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

University of Edinburgh, UK- Participate in research about being a vegetarian/vegan

CALLING ALL VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS!  I'm a scientist and researcher at the Univeristy of Edinburgh, currently researching eating behaviour,…

Started by Kristina Gray

0 Jan 24, 2018

Vegetarian Restaurant

So this has been an idea that just started to form.  I would like to one day maybe start my own vegetarian restaurant.  I don't where to be…

Started by Ryan Dane

4 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Vegyuan

Vegan/Vegetarian Mukbangs

Hey Everyone!There are so many meat/dairy based mukbang channels on youtube. I would love to see more vegan/vegetarian ones on there! If yo…

Started by STEPHANIE WILLIAMS

0 Apr 28, 2017

Hey Obama! Here’s How You REALLY Pardon A Turkey

Today is the final time President Obama will pardon a turkey. But what happens to these birds after the fanfare? See how a TRUE turkey p…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

0 Nov 24, 2016

The Best We Have To Offer? | Inside Ireland’s “Humane” Farming

Most people are against factory farming—but what about grass-fed, free-range, humane agriculture? Nowhere is animal agriculture more ide…

0 Sep 30, 2016

How To Eat Vegan On $4 A Day | Recipes & Resources

Eating vegan doesn’t have to be expensive. See how to have a full day of healthy vegan meals for under $4! Follow these recipes for brea…

0 Aug 25, 2016

How To Eat Vegan On $4 A Day | Recipes & Resources

Eating vegan doesn’t have to be expensive. See how to have a full day of healthy vegan meals for under $4! Follow these recipes for break…

0 Aug 25, 2016

Celebrate Freedom Like A Real American Hypocrite!

Strap on your expandable sweatpants and get ready to grow the glory of your Freedom Gut like a REAL American! Find out how to flaunt you…

0 Jul 4, 2016

Is Lab Grown Meat Vegan?

Is lab-grown meat vegan? Could “test tube burgers” spell the end of animal exploitation? This video delves into the field of in vitro or…

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Richard Ⓥ Molyneux

A 60 Second Challenge to Share With Meat-Eaters

Do you have a reason or justification for eating meat? Love bacon too much to give it up? Feel that eating animals is the circle of life?…

0 Mar 5, 2016

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service