after 4 months of being vegan, i started to hating people...

I don't know what to do i kinda don't like to see my friends anymore they talk about having Wings for lunch like theyre talking about weather...

i can't talk to anyone i feel disgusted when i see stuffs like that...

how is it to you? what should i do...

i think i have to go somewhere and don't see any people until my life ends...

or make a city and bring all Vegan people with me in it ! (which is not possible)

Views: 7636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it sounds a nice idea, Journ!  It should be possible if there were only veggie humans around on the planet, but I cannot see the omnivores being too pleased about a Vegan city anywhere near them (too embarrassing to be reminded that they are in fact such jerks). 

Still, we have to keep fighting this argument: I'm still arguing with my mother who is now 90 but still unwilling to accept that my wife and I have a healthy and sociable lifestyle, especially since we came back to spend our retirement in France ("How do you manage in restaurants or socializing with friends?"). Plus ça change...

This feeling is experienced at the beginning by all minorities of socities especially vegans, atheists and feminists, with time you'll cope with this situation and feel empathy for those people who used to get on your nerves with ther lack of awareness.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service