“So, you are a vegetarian/vegan? What do you eat?”

People often thought Veg* Diet is boring. But reality is: Vegetarian/Vegan diet is Healthy, delicious and kindest diet ever!

Let’s share more of Yummy Veg* Dishes with others, so they can discover how wonderful Vegetarian/Vegan diet can be.

Viva Vegetarian/Vegan!!!! ♥

Views: 230714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you mean eggetarian :) right

soy chunks biryani, curry anything i am happy lentil curry :) spinach curry  :) i am vegetarian but dont use leather products but do use curds and paneer . love any paneer dish, palak paneer, paneer butter masala, kadai paneer etc etc. love channa masala, navaratan korma, rajma chawal, etc etc soo many variety of vegetarian food :)

I love making veggie sloppy joes they are soo good

My friends always say that I eat grass :P LOL 

Hahaha! Relate!

But all I can say for those inappropriate comments about vegetarians vs vegans is just respect, even to meat eaters we have to show respect. All we can do is live by example, show the goodness and the positive effects to everybody without forcing or fanatically influence them. By that means your beyond vegetarian or vegan.

Why are we as vegetarians fighting about whether vegans are the master race, or whether vegetarians are stepping stones to vegan-ism? Personally I'm a Strict Vegetarian who only buys vegan and preferably organic whole plant based foods. I mostly eat vegan for health reasons, but I do sometimes eat lacto-ovo vegetarian foods rarely. I think that we need to let vegetarians eat what they want, sure eggs are murder and milk is murder in many ways. However creating sectionalism in the vegetarian community will not allow vegetarianism to gain more prominence in the world. Let's unite as veggies instead of judging each other. Vegetarianism is about peace, it's a journey, and ultimately it's about causing the least amount of harm as possible. 

Hilarious!!!! "What do vegetarians even eat I just don't understand" - my uncle 

for recipes and veggie travel tips www.worldwidevegetarian.com 

I'm an aspiring vegan who likes to eat healthy but I also like some fried faves..I try to keep it balanced. I have fruit smoothies often add add power greens, chia seeds or flax seeds for added protein. I also have http://beyondmeat very often, mainly at Tropical Smoothie. This stuff is the bomb..when prepared right which to me means in a restaurant type setting. Another way that I enjoy Beyond Meat is by the pound via Roots Market in Clarksville or Olney, MD. They have several varieties, my faves being barb-b-q and buffalo chicken. 

yes I am a vegetarian/vegan. I don't eat meat of any kinds of animals. I eat every types of vegetables.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service