A carrot, An apple , & a beet root are all the ingredients supposed to be in the "Miracle Drink"  to cure cancer. Do you think that if all the people in the world ate raw fruits & veggies they wouldn't get Diseases?

Views: 7766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not a doctor, not a nutritionist. But few days ago, I read in my local newspaper about someone who got recovered from cancer on a fruit juice diet.

Awesome!

I have heard this many times! :) I truly believe that nobody backs it up though because of how non-abrasive it is to your body and how inexpensive VS. chemo and radiation! I also believe that what you put in your body makes it happen in the first place. I have always heard "alkalize and energize". There was this one man (name is Steve something) he had cancer and he helped so many people, unfortunately he passed away. But who knows what really happened. I think so though! 

NYC Allows Doctors to Prescribe Fruits and Veggies Instead of Pills

"Just last week, Deputy Mayor Linda Gibbs and Health Commissioner Thomas Farley announced the Fruit and Vegetable Prescription Program, which actually allows doctors in the NYC area to give at-risk families better access to local produce. The program allows them to prescribe fruit and vegetables!"

Other sources:

This is interesting... although I wonder how many people have/will actually take this option instead of the less time-consuming, thoughtful approach- LOL. Hate to say it, but people are lazy, plus they have work and blah blah blah. I mean obviously I believe in the power of veggies (Go Veg!) but just wondering how this is going to go. I hope I see statistics somewhere in the future ;)

I can't sp

Sp? This is a good idea though, I really hope it takes off everywhere :) 

Oh shoot, that's not what I wrote. for some reason, it didn't compete what I typed :(

I meant to say I can't speak for all people but I usually avoid pills unless I'm really sick.

when I'm on the verge of falling sick, I take spices and other foods to negate the effect.

ps: hope this doesn't get cut abruptly like the previous one :-)

:O this should be all across America! Honestly, doctors really should prescribe fruits and vegetables. Way better than drugging people.

all over the world :)

for sure! :)

Sure they do. Look it up...

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service