Hello, I am Xiao Kang from Indonesia! I am the creator of this simple site.

I would like to make more vegan and vegetarian friends from all over the world!

If you would like to make friends with me, please send me a friend request.

How do you find this Vegetarian Friend forum?

Please visit my personal blog: http://www.veglov.com/

Views: 9864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Xiao Kang, thank you for this great site. It somehow came on my Fbook page though i cannot remember how.

Hello Xiao! My name is Lauren, I'm 29 and I live in Melbourne Australia.  I like your site! It's a good idea :) I found it via facebook

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this amazing site! Just joined yesterday, thank you Xiao Kang for creating this. I found this because a fb friend, Dil Siri also a member here recommended it. Thanks Dil for sharing!

I'm not a full vegan yet. I started about 10 months ago, no more meat, dairy or eggs in my diet. But I'm having a hard time with seafood so that's my goal. I've also stopped buying products made of leather or wool. I look forward to learning from all of you!

i found this forum through google search whilst finding infos about nutritions and vegetarianism/veganism and became interested in it.

I just found it today.

Chick Pea at http://www.you-are-what-you-eat.com

I was just browsing the web for recipes, but I found this site instead and then i now know these great people...

Hi, I just joined this forum yesterday. I have been vegan for over four years. I heard about this site from a fb friend.

Hi! I found this while doing a google seach as I just recently became a vegetarian and wanted some more info. So super new but loving the website!

I found this from a page on facebook. Thought I'd check it out.

Hello Xiao! I found this website on facebook , I believe or by searching on google I can't really remember. 

I ve come to a time in life where I know what my priorities are and knowing people that understand me being vegetarian is one of those. 

Hi, I've just stumbled upon this forum and I am very excited to make more vegan friends. Thank you!

Hola a todos! Hello and greetings to all!

I am a Kundaliniyoga teacher  in New Jersey and I have been vegetarian for over 30 years!

I am not even sure how I found this site but I think it is a wonderful idea! Uniting people of this consciousness from all over the world! Love to All!

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service