Hello, I am Xiao Kang from Indonesia! I am the creator of this simple site.

I would like to make more vegan and vegetarian friends from all over the world!

If you would like to make friends with me, please send me a friend request.

How do you find this Vegetarian Friend forum?

Please visit my personal blog: http://www.veglov.com/

Views: 9894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

found it on Facebook. Its pretty good so far.

I found this site through a link in Facebook, since I have been vegetarian for many years and my household is vegetarian, joining the network was the natural thing to do!  I found the site very insightful with many articles of interest and the possibility to exchange with like minded people... just great!  Thanks for this opportunity Xiao!

The link to this site was posted on the "Vegetarian" Facebook page! So I clicked it and joined this awesome community :)

I found this VF site a few days ago. I wanted to find a forum where i can ask questions and learn new things about vegetarian/vegan world. 

I dont know how I ended up here but I did so that is cool :D

Hi I`m Luisa from Germany!
I found out from facebook, too.
I really like this forum it´s nice to be with other vegetarian especially if being vegetarian means being a curiosity in your environment. I have been a vegetarian for 1,5 years now.
By the way this is my first comment.  I am a member about two month I think and I followed some discussions here but never got up the nerve to comment on something because I had the impression that I am the only one whose first language isn´t english. :D I hope my english is not too bad ( but google-translater is always a good friend of mine) ;) and of course you are allowed to correct my mistakes. :)

I found it on facebook, reading some recipes, awsome site, you should be proud men :)
Cheers to everyone, keep it V

I found it on Facebook as well. It's hard finding friends who are vegetarian, I only have one friend who used to be and will go back to it again soon. It's impossible to convert people or to see our views, although my best friend doesn't eat meat while he's around me and I didn't even ask him not to! :)

Yes it is extremely difficult to convert people. I gave up a long time ago :)

facebook......

From facebook I got to know about this site.

I found this thanks to Vegetarian Times!  Thank you Xiao.  It is difficult within my community to find people with a similar lifestyle.  I appreciate this very much.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service