Soy has been marketed as healthy but I know it's not true. Aside from my own personal experiences, I have done a lot of research. My mission is to warn others. I have attached a link to my article for those who are interested in my own experiences. I Learned The Hard Way How Dangerous Even “Fermented” Soy Is…

There appears to be a divide in the vegan community when it comes to soy. So, I'm really curious to know how many people are aware of the dangers and if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Views: 12389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ryan:) Keep in mind that even organic soy is phytic acid.

I've been consuming soy products like crazy since I became a vegetarian 25 years ago. I haven't experienced any ill effects at all. Your evidence is largely anecdotal and your "research" is questionable. 

Hi Robert:) I am glad to know that all is well with you...

Soy is not dangerous. If consumed in high amounts of course it can be harmful just as any other food product can be.
There are no peer reviewed studies proving the negative effects of soy that I have been able to find through extensive database searches.
Soy was targeted by the dairy industry with smear campaigns when it was seen as a threat to the sales of milk products.
Soy would have produced hundreds of cases of gynocomastia if this were true. Asian cultures would have high amounts of males with breasts; yet we see no proof of this.

Find me some peer reviewed reputable studies and maybe I'll considered that soy could be harmful, otherwise I'll continue to drink my 3 glasses a week.

Ok. Best wishes to you, Natasha.

What a load of twaddle, you are scare mongering! where is your medical evidence to prove that soy causes cancer...or infertility!!!

You should delete this very unreliable post!

Hi Anona, I shared what actually happened to me and I wrote what I truly believe.

The problem with soy is that a lot of it is gmo

No excuse for ms crowe to make such sweeping snd unreliable statements

Agreed! Beans are beans, without peer-reviewed websites or studies on reputable databases I refuse to believe many of the negative things I hear.
I won't trust info off a site with "thedangersofsoy" as it's name.
Bring me reputable sources, then I will consider it.

Actually soy is tougher than the average bean. This is why it was used to make dashboards and other plastic items. Also, in order for this bean to be edible, it has to be treated with chemicals.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service