Yummypets revolts against this new fashion jewelry in China: live animals in a plastic sealed bag containing a liquid with nutrient and oxygen that allows them to live up to 2 months.

This is cruel and should be condemned by the international community!

4xudV9t

Yummypets has signed the petition and encourage you to do the same so that the UN requires the Chinese government to ban the manufacture and sale of amulets and jewelry containing live animals.

http://blog.yummypets.com/en/live-animals-being-sold-as-key-rings-i...

Sign the petition HERE

Views: 566149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure where you ended up but all it asked me for was my email address...ah, just realised you were trying to sign up for the site, never-mind. Also, if you could provide a source to back up that this doesn't happen any more, that'd be great. I was aware that China had extremely few animal rights laws but have heard that recently, animal rights has been a growing concern amongst both the public and government within China so it is plausible that this may no longer happen and equally that it still does.

Also, I find it slightly worrying that the site is called YummyPets... these two words should really not be put together.

As for those wondering what source Gabriel was referring to in the sentence "the source used here is from April 15, 2011", it was most likely this (http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/04/14/china.animal.keyring/)

Where can i get one of these? Would pay a lot!!!

"D'you even veggie bro?"

The petition needs 97,000 more signatures! 

This is sick. Ignorant people just don't give a damn about animals' lives. 

Signed!

WHAT? OMGosh! what next a human baby in a bag! That is absolutely horrible!!!!!

This is not acceptable at all and must stoped once for all. The culprit must be brought to justice.

What the fuck ?

Signed this. Truly breaks my heart. I hope sane people who actually bought any of these cut open the package and started caring for the animal.

Who the hell in their right mind would even buy this?? Wait wait no who the hell even came up with this idea?! And why did they act on this stupidity.

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2020   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service