Right now I am obsessed with the Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon, and Chloe's Kitchen by Chloe Coscarelli. I'm forever on the hunt for new cookbooks, and I love trying new recipes. What are some of your favorite cookbooks, or blogs that you get your recipes from? I'd love any new names to add to my list! 

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard good things about Isa Does It. She wrote Veganomicon, yes? Her recipes seems fairly simple, but delicious. 

Oh my gosh, I'm not sure I can decide! I absolutely love the Oh She Glows book, but I haven't made very many as it's still a new book. I've made several recipes from her blog that have turned out wonderfully. If we're talking books though, it would have to be Chloe's Kitchen. Her recipes, I find, are good for people who want to eat rich, tasty foods but are new to cooking. I've made her tempeh picatta, bruschetta, a few cupcakes, her coconut rice, and her vegan dog treats, and they were all delicious. My pup looooooved the dog treats. She has a few books, I think. I think one of them is dessert focused. 

I've posted some cookbooks here: http://www.vegfriend.com/forum/topics/recipes-1?xg_source=activity

Maybe a little out of date but still hope they'll inspire a bit.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

Thank you! These are going to be really helpful! I love Finding Vegan! 

Isa's cookbooks are fab. Her newest one is also great, even though Veganomicon is a bible of sorts.

Also checking out Fat Free Vegan blog.fatfreevegan.com . great blog with great recipes.

Thank you! I definitely will! :)

I loooooooooove Healthy. Happy. Life. I will check out the others, for sure! Thank you! 

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service