Hello ! World

I’m so exited to start about this topic finally.  I thougth to discuss this next year. But stanley !!! you are stealing my ideas. LOL ( BIG LAUGHS )

The point is I  have an Idea to arranage a BIG party In USA . WORLD  IS WELCOME. ALL VEGETARIANS FROM THIS VEG FRIEND SITE ARE WELCOME. REGULAR MEMBERS. AND ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED.

It will be a huge place to meet all vegetarian people. ( GRAND CELEBRATOINS ) This site is being a very good part in daily life. For me its being a family to visit every day morning. Ha ha. So fresh every morning. Chatting to the world every day. Watching different people with lot of love, compassion, topics. Fun in main room. Silly fights. Back end flirtings. LOL

Love towards animals,Humanity,people, culture. Sharing of knowledge. Lot of respect to each other. The point is most are interested to meet in real. So that would be a wonderful place to us. And firstly we can start it this time and later ( if it goes successful )  every year we can celebrate like an occasion as part of VEGFRIEND family.

I am in a hurry to write this and post it. I hope you got my point.

USA – Is the best place to arrange I guess. State depends on comments. Date would be next year for me. Just that make it big party. Like a celebration. Like never before. I can give my hand.

So people who are coming from different countries ( EUROPE-ASIA-AUSTRALIA-AFRICA) all most 7 continents are here. So please don’t make it quick. Its not so easy to come suddenly. So fix according to everyone’s convinent,plans. ( STAY WOULD BE THE TASK )  Many members are here who would like to participate. It  Would be really wonderful to meet many people each other in real. May be some people are finding their SOUL MATES. May be some people are experiencing TRUE LOVE TOWARDS ANIMALS.

Many are changing. Its being an initiative. May be this is start !  

Who wants to join ? Keep connected.

Send me feedback.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic idea, hope this works out. Love all the ideas, would be great to meet so many people from this site!

It is better to arrange the party in three countries at same time,same date. So our members from different countries can participate as their convenience....

Agree with this idea.... this would be great.

This is a great idea for all vegetarians from all over the world! I wish I could manage my time to attend it when the party begin. 

I think this post is from 2013?  What a lovely idea! Did the party happen? Best wishes from Carrie.

Yes i like this idea too. I can offer some help here. To Dj, organize, host some friends.

Oh I hope we can make one in the UK...I may not be able to afford to go to the USA!

RSS

Support Us

© 2017   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service