lakshman's Discussions (447)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"its another type of idle made of ravai (semolina). very tasty too :) http://www.padh…"

lakshman replied Dec 2, 2013 to Vegan friendly food at Indian restaurants

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Sulochana

"you are right! i was remembering rava idli. normal idlis are vegan."

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Sulochana

"Vegan food is usually less even in Vegetarian indian restaurants. Lookout for paneer…"

7 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Sulochana

"Dosas can be tricky to make and requires practice. Unlike most other Indian dish whi…"

lakshman replied Dec 2, 2013 to Dosa

3 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Shirley Byne

"you're welcome :)"

lakshman replied Mar 20, 2013 to Fast Ven Pongal / Mashed Pepper Lentil Rice for Cold, Cough, Sore Throat and Cold Weather

4 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by lakshman

"of course :) in the olden days, there were no pressure cookers or microwaves! and tr…"

lakshman replied Mar 20, 2013 to Fast Ven Pongal / Mashed Pepper Lentil Rice for Cold, Cough, Sore Throat and Cold Weather

4 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by lakshman

"no surprise :)"

lakshman replied Feb 7, 2013 to Saarso da saag and makki di roti .. My special Punjab dish :)

5 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by lakshman

"you can tell this to a non Indian and get away with it but not to an Indian :) I def…"

lakshman replied Feb 6, 2013 to Saarso da saag and makki di roti .. My special Punjab dish :)

5 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by lakshman

"looks very nice! but why olive oil instead of traditional Indian oil?? Olive oil wil…"

lakshman replied Feb 6, 2013 to Saarso da saag and makki di roti .. My special Punjab dish :)

5 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by lakshman

"Sorry my bad. I'm not sure if its raw or cooked either. We may just have to wait for…"

lakshman replied Jan 8, 2013 to Beetroot Urandai

13 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Catherine Hill

RSS

Support Us

Events

© 2019   Created by Xiao Kang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service